Distinguished Hotel !

Last year I went with my family to one of the most beautiful cities ever, it’s the second largest city in the world in terms of population, and it’s located on two continents Europe and Asia. Do you know which city I am talking about? 

 Yes, it’s Istanbul. We went there last summer’s holiday and stayed in Taksim, which is in the European part of the city. It’s a popular tourist area in Istanbul because it includes many historical monuments, commercial places, restaurants, cafes, and museums.

 We stayed at a hotel in Taksim called “Taksim Hill Hotel”, it has a perfect location proximity to the restaurants, shops, and different activities. I liked the hotel’s decoration. When you enter it you feel as if you’re entering a museum, because its decoration is similar to ancient palaces, also the furniture look like it comes from historical places. 

Also, I liked how the staff treat us at the hotel. They were kind, helpful, and helped us in choosing a room with the best view, the best places to visit in the area, and they called taxies for us any time we need. However, I didn’t like the hotel’s breakfast, because it was the same every day, and had limited options which make us eat breakfast in other places. Another thing I didn’t like was the rooms, they were a bit small, especially with three beds in our room. I advise anyone who visits Istanbul, especially Taksim, to try this hotel and enjoy its wonderful views, and you will definitely want to come back and be treated like family.



Comments

  1. I really liked the review, maybe I will stay at this hotel if went there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know Istanbul was the second largest city in the world. I lived there at some point - it was huge back then, but definitely not the largest. I thought it was Tokyo or Shanghai - one of the big metrpolises in Asia. I agree with you that Taksim is a lovely area to stay when visiting the city. The Old City area (Sultanahmet) is rather desolate at night.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment