lights on





One day on my way home , I overheard a conversation between two strangers which attracted me, and they were pointing to a banner amazed by the beauty of the lighting of a place. I came closer and closer to that banner, and I decided to visit that place the following day. 


It was 19:00. I just got dressed and started driving using the great application “Waze” to get me there. I bought the tickets and just entered. You can’t imagine the magnificence of this place!  A place full of different lights, different shapes, and different colors, with a walking path between the trees, you will find some disguised figures on the way like Disney and more. 


In addition to all of this you can find on your way to that path, lots of stalls which sell food, snacks for your kids like lollipops and more, some products are handmade. and you can just take pictures with the different shaped lights in the darkness, it’s really amazing. 

 

I really recommend that place to enjoy with your family, friends, or anyone you want, and go to that place  in the night hours to enjoy the  lights,  especially in Christmas or Hannukah time, which is called (Gan ha- Butani) or ( The Jerusalem Botanical gardens), in which you can imagine yourself as you are in Disney -Paris. You can take your kids too, I am sure that  they will enjoy it there.  




Comments

  1. wow Rosa! very nice picture. I will go there as soon as possible!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment